Dear Coffee ~

Saturday, April 11, 2015

When I started making this card it was still morning and I had a cup of coffee in my hand...now here it is half the day over, and I'm finally getting it posted :)

This is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 356.

When I walked Bleeker this morning (another reason I didn't get this card done earlier), I not only stopped and smelled the roses, but I picked a couple too!  Don't worry, the HOA here is cool with it, haha!

My first shot at printing this digital came out too small, but I decided to use it anyway on the inside.
http://stampsatplay.blogspot.com/2015/04/favorite-picks_12.html

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs/Coffee, Cupcake & Confetti
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Scrap of Memory Keepers
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flower punch, little circle punch, decorative corner punch, edge distresser, wink of stella glitter pen (confetti), foam tape, and white glue.



4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL, I love the sentiment! (As I sit and drink another reheated cup from this mornings pot!)

Dotty Jo x said...

Love it! Jo x

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

Cathy P. said...

This is so cute, Jeannie! I love that sentiment! Great color choice and use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs