Challenge No. 3 - Wine a Little ~

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wine Card No. 1
 Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval punch, flower punch, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


Wine Card No. 2
Digital Stamp: Just Inklined, Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Basic Grey/Curio 6x6 Paper Pad,
 Accessories: ProMarkers, round punch, rhinestones, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Wine Card No. 3
Digital Stamp: DigiStamp Boutique, Card Base:  Stampin' Up, DP: Crate Paper/Acorn Alley 6x6 Paper Pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Hello and welcome back to Challenge No. 3!  Thanks so much for the wonderful coffee entries from last week, they were all very, very fun!
Winner of Challenge No. 2 ~ #5 - Joanna!!
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com with your mailing address, and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week it's all about WINE

Rules to Join Challenge No. 3 ~ Make a card that has anything to do with Wine ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week. I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have at least 3 to choose from :)

*To keep the cost of mailing practical, I'm going to have to limit this to US only.



3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Congrats Joanne.
And yes Jeannie, I can wine with the best of 'em. Already trying to decided which WINE images to use!

Linda Anderson said...

I'm with ya Carol, too many fun wine images (and they're all from Bugaboo!!!)

Congrats Joanne!!!!!

Linda

Diane said...

What lovely designs Jeannie.

Hugs diane

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs