Challenge No. 2 ~ Coffee!

Sunday, April 19, 2015


Coffee Card No. 1
Digital Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs-Lil Sweetie LattePaper: Card Base-Stampin' Up;
DP-Ki/Hampton Art-Growing Garden 6x6 Paper Pad, Paper Size: A2, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, a button, CTMH flamingo dots, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


Coffee Card No. 2
Digital Stamp: Dearie Dolls, Paper: Card Base-Stampin' Up; DP-GCD Studios/Bonjour 8x8 Paper Pad, Paper Size: A2, Accessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval/scallop oval nestie, burlap string, a button, burlap flowers, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Coffee Card No. 3
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie, Paper: Kraftin' Kimmie Card SetAccessories: ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval/scallop oval nestie, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Hello and welcome back to Challenge No. 2!  Thanks so much for the wonderful dragonfly entries from last week, you really knocked my socks off!

Winner of Challenge No. 1 ~ #4 - Carol Dee!!
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com and let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize!

This week it's all about Coffee :) :) :)

Rules to Join Challenge No. 1 ~ Make a card that has anything to do with Coffee ~ that's it!

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week. I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have at least 3 to choose from :)

*The sky is the limit!
*To keep the cost of mailing practical, I'm going to have to limit this to US only.



8 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful coffee creation Jeannie. Love your girly mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

Yipee I won!!!! Email on the way. and this is another challenge I will have no problem joining, I have nearly as many coffee images as dragonflies. LOL

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Congrats to the winner and loo forward to the new challenge.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS Love Love the inspiration card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH MY GOODNESS YAYYYYY!!!!!
I can't wait to play along! This sounds like so much fun!!!

HUGS -
Heather

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I forgot to mention how ADORABLE this card is!!!
The papers are so sweet and fun. LOVE the coloring on this Lil Sweetie and the DARLING sentiment you paired her with!

BTW - I shared this challenge and your card on my FBD Facebook page! Best of luck to you on this new fun adventure!

Smiles,
Heather

Carol Dee said...

HA!!!! I love them all especially the last one. :)

mypurplehouse said...

WOW Jeannie - I had no idea you were doing this - AWESOME!! Now I need to see what stamps I have with coffee (or now that I have no time I may need to wait a day :))
Great inspiration cards too!
lyn

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs