Challenge No. 1 ~ Dragonflies

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I've been thinking about starting a challenge of my own, and today just seemed liked a good day to do it!  Of course my very first challenge just had to be Dragonflies :)

Dragonfly Card No. 1
Stamps: Stampin' Up-Measure of a Life set, Paper: Card Base-Stampin' Up; DP-Close to My Heart/Skylark, Ink: Versamark, Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Wink of Stella shimmer pen, twine, corner rounder, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


Dragonfly Card No. 2
Stamps: Dragonfly-Inkadinkado, Paper: DP-Hampton Art/Ki/Peace and Butterflies 6x6 paper pad, Accessories: ProMarkers, Wink of Stella shimmer brush, embossing folder, heart nestie, rhinestones, edge distresser, hemp cord, foam tape, and white glue.


Dragonfly Card No. 3
Stamps: Dragonfly-Heather, Paper: Cardstock-Stampin' Up, Accessories: ProMarkers, Wink of Stella shimmer brush, embossing folder, sequins, edge distresser, burlap string, foam tape, and white glue.

I'd like to keep things simple, and just have some creative fun:

Challenge Award ~ The winning creation will have a choice of one of the cards I've posted for this weekly challenge that I will be adding throughout the week. I'm a full time working gal, so the amount will change according to the time that I have to create, but I feel pretty good about saying that you'll have at least 3 to choose from :)

Rules to Join Challenge No. 1 ~ Make a card with a Dragonfly on it ~ that's it!  
*The sky is the limit!
*To keep the cost of mailing practical, I'm going to have to limit this to US only.



7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well now, here is a challenge I am excited about! Will there be a limit as to number of entries allowed? ?

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, thanks for your comment on my blog and I was happy to hear that you have started a Challenge Blog...congratulations! How fun! I always love to come to your blog and visit...and now I may be playing along!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Arlana 11426 said...

How sweet that you started your own Challenge Blog. I always love your cards. I'm sure I'll have to come play along. I have missed not making to many cards. Can't wait for all the fun. I will love seeing what you create.
Have a Sweet day! Arlana

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I got caught up in Joanna's image. Very clever...a dragon with flight gear. I will try to join the challenge...after all, I think I have two dragonfly images...haha

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love your darling cards. It is so fun to see are doing a challenge blog.
Hugs to you!
Nancy

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Hi Jeannie,
I'm definitely going to try to make time to create this weekend so I can participate.

Susie

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie,
Congratulations on your new journey. I posted a card I know that I don't qualify out of the US, but I'm here to support you this week my friend. Take care and enjoy the journey.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs