A Single Flower ~

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This one is for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge over at Catch the Bug.  This was a great little paper pack from Teresa Collins called Stationery Noted that is coming to an end for me.  I enjoyed all of the papers in it, and you can't usually go wrong with good old red, white, and blue!

Stella Says Sketch Challenge No. 307

Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Teresa Collins
Digital Flower - Bugaboo Stamps/Flower Vase-Bee Vase
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle and scallop circle nestie, scallop scissor, burlap string, a button.


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, of all the MANY bugaboo images I have, this in not one! I like the R-W-B color combo, too.

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

Simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch #307. Good luck in the draw! I hope we see you joining us again soon.
love
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs