Wine a little, you'll feel better ~

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


I need more stamps like a hole in my head, but I just so happened to walk down the stamp aisle at Michael's and saw that they were 40% off...I was good, I only purchased this one set that is all about wine and the funny ladies cracked me up. I am going to say that I am not exactly over the moon about the quality of it, so I'll just put that out there.  I did my best to get some good solid lines, but this is the best I could do.  The inside message is stamped with the title of the post!

Stamps - Art Impressions (No name on it).
Card Base-Stampin' Up
DP - (Vintage) Close to My Heart/Chantilly
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, glitter gems, corner rounder, Wink of Stella glitter (earrings & shoes), butterfly punch.
 


2 comments :

Dotty Jo x said...

Excellent! I'd have had to buy this one too, Jo x

Carol Dee said...

Too funny! (And it reminds me, I am out of wine!) LOL

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs