Pink Leopard Jacket ~

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Since I had everything still out on my desk from yesterday, I figured I'd make another card with all of the same ingredients from Close to My Heart.  Love these fun gal stamps, and I'd love to have a pink leopard jacket like this one too!

Cardstock & DP - Heartstrings Paper Packet
Stamp & Sentiment Set - Better with a Friend/Hostess Rewards
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, embossing folder/ink, burlap string, a button, glitter pen, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.



2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

A pink leopard jacket? I figured yours would be PURPLE! ;) Happy Thursday eve. :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! I love that stamp! Both of them. How clever...love the way you put this one together! Super cute!!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs