Flower Power ~

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I've got 3 more of the 7 cards from this months Card Extravaganza at the Occasional Artist to share with you today.  Again, I basically stamp the backgrounds at the shop (I forgot to get the manufacturers of the stamps again), and then I bring it home and add my own touch to it.  I've never done this technique before; we used markers on a large stamp, then mist it with a spray bottle and stamped it.  The sentiment stamps I used are from CTMH called You're the Bomb-Operation Smile.
Poppies always remind me of Veteran's Day...and the Wizard of Oz.  At least I remembered to stamp the envelope this time.  The sentiment stamp I used for this one is from Stampin' Up.
On this one I used a glitter pen in the centers of the flowers, that I think are hollyhock's?  Anyway, I added some thick twine, and a sentiment stamp from the You Mean the World to Me set from CTMH.

I appreciate you visiting, and I love to get comments too.  Let me know which one of these are your favorite, and as they say...take time to smell the flowers!




1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful flowers. I love the orange flowers on the 1st card and the poppies. I am seeing the starts of some flowers peeking here and there around the yard. Spring will come. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs