Symbols of February ~

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

 
 It's time for the new challenge at the Hambo Hoedown and this time it's Symbols of February; Meaning Purple for birthstone (amethyst), Violets (for the flower), and anything water or fishy (Pisces and Aquarius are the zodiacs).  If you tell me I can use purple on a card, which just happens to be my favorite color, well that's just what I'm going to use!  Couldn't you just hug this adorable Beast?  Join in on the fun for a chance to win some stamps of your own!

Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Beast Set

Background - Embossing folder stamped



2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

OMG ... I LOVE HIM! Adorable card and purple to boot. :)

mypurplehouse said...

LOVE it Jeannie! You absolutely got the spirit of the purple challenge!!
lyn

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs