All Shook Up ~

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Part of my happy Saturday has consisted of finally making the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit for December called All Shook Up...woot, woot!!
The kit makes 9 cards, 3 of each sentiment, and the only thing I did different was that I mounted them onto some thicker white cardstock and finished off the inside a bit more too.  I'm not happy unless my card weighs at least 5 lbs!
Such pretty colors, which just happen to be from the 2013-2015 In Color set, that are all me!  Love them!

 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Those are so COOL. I really need to use some of what I have and stop hording! LOL. YES you do make HEAVY cards. ;) So ... it would seem you are feeling better. hugs.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE THESE! And giggled when you said you werent happy unless they weiged 5 lbs. HAHAH!!! I love it! I think heavy cards are awesome ;) just sayin!

Big smiles,
Heather

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs