Journaling Cards ~

Monday, January 12, 2015

The cards I'm sharing with you today all started with some
journaling cards given to me by my friend Jan.

They were too beautiful not to do something with, so I put together these simple and quick cards.There was enough to make 2 sets, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
I am also happy that I was able to use some more vintage Stampin' Up papers that I thought matched pretty darn good, and that I combined them with this new stamp set from Close to My Heart called You Mean the World to Me that I just received...and love!

Thanks Jan, and the next time I see you of course one of these sets of cards are for YOU!!


1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Don't you love it when a set comes together quickly? And so very pretty. Of course I REALLY LOVE the one with the dragonflies! ;)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs