Warm Cocoa ~

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

As usual, I bit off more than I could chew in getting a bunch of holiday digital stamps and not exactly having enough time to do something with them.  This is one of them.  So I decided that what should be the candy cane looked like it could be one of these delicious cookies.
I think it works, right?

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs - Peppermint Mug
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Momenta/Ntl Love
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE it, LOVE those cookies, too! Great card. Yes, I saw and saved the digi verse too. A really good one. Have a wonderful day, hugs, CAROL DEE

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design once again. Just loving your trademark distressing and creative use of twine.
Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! This looks DELICIOUS!!! I would SO prefer this cuppa coffee with a cookie over a candy cane ANY DAY!!! Delicious and delightful creation! Sending lots of hugs and smiles and wishing you a very happy and blessed NEW YEAR!

Heather

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs