Ugly Sweater Day ~

Friday, December 12, 2014



It's that time of year again when you see all kinds of funny sweaters, so when I was looking through my Christmas digitals this one just cracked me up a little bit!

Digital Image - Dearie Dolls-Ugly Sweater Girl
Sentiment Stamp - Close to My Heart/Be Jolly
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP -  Pebbles/Welcome Christmas 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencil, glitter, circle nestie, edge distresser, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Awww now I don't think her sweater is all that ugly! Out neighbor hood grocery store is selling ugly sweater. They have a really soft grey one with an adorable polar bear on I would love to own and wear! Nothing ugly about it. LOL
(Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!)
TGIF, hugs... CAROL DEE

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs