Tea Time ~

Monday, December 8, 2014

Another fun birthday card for my tea-lover friend.  This digital is certainly one of my favorites to use, for someone who likes coffee or tea.  I never got back around to making the rest of my Christmas cards I said I'd post over the weekend, but I will get to them this week!

Have a Magnificent Monday!

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Christine Adolph/Boho 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You are so Punny! Love the cake.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a SWEETIE you are!!! So happy that you enjoy this image. I would sooo eat this cake too :) My dream cake. LOL!!! Coffee is a MUST when eating sweets (For me anyway ... ;-)

Sending lots of smiles :)
Heather

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs