Special Wishes ~

Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Carol Dee!!!  You are my very special cyber/blogging/long distance friend, and I wish for you a wonderful and fabulous day! You are here every day with a wonderful comment for me, and most days the only one!  Thanks for being there for me when times are good and bad, and I hope to again soon be sitting across from you with a good cup of coffee!  Lots of Hugs, Peace and Luv from Arizona to Iowa!!

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs-Happy Birthday Girlfriend
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Momenta/Ntl Love
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencil (cheeks), burlap string, a button, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet Jeannie, I love getting to visit with you via your blog almost everyday. It will do until we can actually sit down with a mug and some sweets. ;) I LOVE my card. Thank You, big hugs....

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AAWWW!!!! How SWEET!!! This post made ms smile big! What a wonderful thing to share some birthday smiles with a friend.

This card is ADORABLE! So bright and fresh and fun!

Sending smiles,
Heather

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs