More Cookies? ~

Monday, December 29, 2014

Are you cookie-d out from Christmas?  Never...haha!  I hope your holiday was awesome, and you had a little bit of time off if you are in the working world.  The time off for me was extremely nice.  I did some more embossing folder stamping, this being one of them, and paired it with this gorgeous gal.

I had a little bit of the paper left, so I decided to make a boy card too.

Girl Card:
Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Momenta/Ntl Love
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Dottie-Cookie Tray
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, embossing folder/inks, oval punch, sequins, burlap string & a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

Boy Card:
Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Momenta/Ntl Love
Digital Image - Pink Petticoat (retired)
Stamp Sentiment - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, embossing folder/inks, sequins, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


2 comments :

Marilyn said...

Great cards Jeannie! I love your style with all the distressing. I often think I need to do that more because it's a look I like.

Carol Dee said...

Great cards. I love Dottie, hmmm that is one bugaboo I do not have! LOL.
I mostly got gift cards for Christmas, but they are to Michael's, Joanne's and The Scrapbooking Studio! I see lots more STASH soon. :)
I still have until Jan 6th off work...makes for a sorry paycheck.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs