Flirty Tree ~

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I wish I had this fun Christmas tree, so simple yet so sweet!  I braved the post office yesterday, of course it was the busiest shipping day of the year, but that's how I roll.  It made for a memorable lunch hour.  Let's just say some interesting people hang out there.  Next is to actually get the cards I've made in the mail...

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat/Flirty Trees
Sentiment Stamp - CTMH/Be Jolly Set
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Scraps
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, nestie, glitter, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue. 



4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

So so festive and merry. Loving the traditional colours and mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ellie said...

What a fun card design, love all the swirls and cute tree!

Carol Dee said...

Another fun Christmas card. WOW, I am actually ahead of someone! My packages are out and the last cards mailed. Don't panic you still have time. :) And if they are a little late it is a nice way to stretch out the holiday. ;)

Jane France said...

wow jeannie, I love your card, I have loads of pink petticoat images, they are sooooo cute and you have done this image so much justice. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs