Holiday Topiary ~

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

On top of seeing that Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 had a fun sketch to play with, I also saw that the sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry and I knew the perfect image that I have yet to use in the Christmas vault.  The matching digital background holly paper is from them too!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

SSW2 Sketch Challenge No. 2-34
Digital Image & Background Paper - Doodle Pantry/Topiary Seasons
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat/Christmas Sentiment Ribbons
Card Base - Stampin' Up; Polka dot DP - Pebbles/Welcome Christmas 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, and white glue.


6 comments :

Sally Dube said...

I don't think I have ever seen this image - LOVE IT - and the paper is so perfect!! Beautiful card Jeannie!!
Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Carol Dee said...

I have made several cards with doodle pantry images and printable paper. Makes some quick cards with fun images.

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie I love your card, this is an awesome set from Doodle Pantry as I have it as well. Just love your card, and your design papers are totally perfect as always and so are your added embellishments. I do hope you're well and looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas it's such a busy time of year for you. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Heide said...

What a fabulous Christmas card. Great image and love the matching the paper. Thanks for joining us this week.
hugs, Heide SSSW2-DT

Joanna said...

Aw man ... I miss seeing your fabulous designs every week on the team (I know, I should visit your blog more often!). This is another example of fabulous-ness (a word?!!) Absolutely beautiful!

Sharon Basel said...

Always fantastic to see your cards in our challenge Jeannie! This is terrific -- the papers are perfect with the image and colored so beautifully. Come back to SSW2 more often - you create a feast for the eyes!
Hugs, Sharon

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs