Pumpkin Spice Latte ~

Thursday, October 9, 2014

So many reasons to love Fall, and a couple of them are in my refrigerator right now; Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer, and pumpkin spice Eggo waffles.  Not to mention that my favorite Starbucks latte is back as well.  I made a Spring version of this card here, so it only seemed right to make one for Fall too!

Happy Friday-Eve!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Doodlebug Design
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, rhinestones, tiny heart die, edge distresser, circle nestie, foam tape, and white glue.

 

3 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning, autumn at its best.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful fall card. I LOVE fall, but NOT for ANYTHING pumpkin flavored!

Joanna said...

I love pumpkin but I saw some pumpkin spice oreos on the shelf at the market and just couldn't get on board! Darling card Jeannie!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs