No More Cooties ~

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm not sure what it's like where you're at, but there are lots of cooties going around my office that I'm trying very hard to avoid :)  I've had this rubber stamp, yes I said rubber stamp, for quite awhile.  It was time for it's first inking!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Rubber Stamp - Hanna Stamps-Get Well Hanna / I don't think they're in business anymore? Goes to show you how long I've had that stamp!
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Studio Calico/South of Market Collection 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, round nestie, flower punch, little circle punch, craftworkcards candi/flower center, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great get well card. Yep EVERYONE has some sort of CRUD, including me. Mostly congestion and cough. Some long sleepless nights. *hack*hack* :(

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous with your beautiful trademark distressing. This will definitely cheer up any patient.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

My mom has been sick this week and some sort of crud is going around at dance. Fingers crossed none of us get it. And if I do, I hope I still look as lovely as Hanna ;) What a beautiful card. Gorgeous papers and color combo. The sentiment made me smile :D

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs