Party Time Fun ~

Monday, October 13, 2014

I had a CTMH soiree yesterday with my crafty gal pals and this was their thank you party favor.  I couldn't decide what to do until I found these adorable bottles at the 99cent Store and the light bulb came on!

Here is what we made:



Thanks so much to all who came and to the best CTMH Consultant ever Ronah for another awesome par-tay!!

All of the CTMH card products can be purchased here!

Have a Happy Monday!

Cider Label Ingredients:
Digital Image - Stamp Fairy (hurry - closing down!)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval & scallop oval punch, burlap string, a button, foam tape, and white glue.
  

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

OH MY I wish I had been there! The Red Lovebug card is perfect for you! great party favor, too.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs