Peace Train ~

Friday, September 26, 2014

If you tuned in yesterday, you'll understand my reference to trains...and this is the best I could come up with was a train of birdies!  Of course I'm also listening to Cat Stevens this morning to wake me up too.  If you're a fan of his, you know the song Peace Train. Love!

It's Friday...I'm tired...I'm not sure I even like the colors I used here...and the glue isn't even dry yet on my bow :( but I've got to get my big butt in the shower, slap a smile on my face and finish out the work week!

Have a safe and awesome weekend, and I'll see ya Monday!!

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Pennants or Banners
Digital Image - Torico
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Crate Paper/Acorn Avenue 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval/oval scallop nestie, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

TGIF :) And now I have Peace Train stuck in my head for the day! LOL hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend, too. (I have lots to get done and finally time to work around the house and craft room.) Yeah.

Kathie said...

A Plane, A Car and A Train I think someone out there in your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need to travel and have a holiday!!! I love all your cards and those birds are perfect aren't they Blue Birds of Paradise.......Well and for Cat Stevens I'll also have Peace Train stuck in my head for the day but I don't care and I love Cat Stevens. I've got to say I even like some of this modern music, well I have to with two teenage boys, I do like the Madden Brothers new song We Are Done, and I like Pink. See I'm not that old after all. Take care my friend and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Susie Wittwer said...

This card is adorable! I love those purple and green banners...my 2 favorite colors!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

shirley-bee said...

What a fun image! Love those cute birdies. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs