Lifting Spirits ~

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I just realized yesterday I posted a card with a car on it, today it's a plane, so I wonder now if I have a train for tomorrow that I could make something with to round it all out...I'll have to think about that!

Anyway, I'm sharing with you today a stair-step card that we made at a CTMH party last Saturday.  I just love how it all turned out, and we had a great time making it.  Of course we all had to put our own spin on it too. Thanks to Ronah's creativeness, and to Shelly for being the hostess with the most-est!!

Happy Friday-Eve!

All products are current Close to My Heart!!


 

1 comment :

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun scene. Loving the side step design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs