Let's Chat ~

Monday, September 22, 2014

 I was thinking something bright to wake us all up on a Monday would be a good idea, so here you have it!

I brought out the pastel pencils today for her leggings and hair, mostly because I don't have a black ProMarker (what's up with that?) and her leggings just had to be black in my mind!  There is glitter around the trim of her top too, but I just can't get it to show up.  What a doll she is!

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Grand Finale Challenge
Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 506
Digital Image - Ladybug Crafts Ink/Chatty Nikki
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat/Happy Birthday Sentiments
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Colorbok/Light Bright 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, glitter pen, circle nestie, sequins, burlap string, a button, foam tape, and white glue.
 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet BD card. Love those papers. The button print is ADORABLE. Have a wonderful week.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs