Kisses & Fishes ~

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wow what a sketch to play with this week at Splitcoaststampers!  This one had my head swimming...haha for a little bit, but I guess I'm alright with how it all came together.  I do love the darling fish couple tho!

Happy Friday-Eve!

Sketch Challenge No. 504 - Splitcoastampers
Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - MME/Indie Chic 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, embossing folder, sequins, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


 

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

ILOVE the sketch, a great way to use up the scraps. Cute card, TGIF, hugs....

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I saw this sketch and was so intimidated. LOVE your take on it. Those little fish are too cute for words. I (HEART) those orange sequins and your mix of patterned papers <3

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling sketch and I love your creation! Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs