Keep Looking Up ~

Monday, September 29, 2014

It's a Monday and I hope these silly birdbrains will cheer you up a bit.  This is for the From the Heart Stamps Monthly Challenge, and I just adore all of the fun and inspiration there too.  Check them all out when you have a minute!

September From the Heart Stamps Challenge
Digital Stamp & Sentiment - FTHS/Flappy Birthday
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Scraps
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, sequins, buralp string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love what you did with this image. I got my card done a week or so ago. Good thing we have a month to create in! LOL Have a great week. hugs....

Imke said...

This is so pretty, Jeannie ! I like the layers and the distressed edges. The sequins are a great accent and your coloring of the Birdbrains is fabulous. Love the white space.

Thanks for joining our SOTM September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

mypurplehouse said...

Darling card! I love the elements and the layout! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge!!
lyn

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs