Java Good Day ~

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Would I miss the chance to enter a Coffee challenge?  I think not!  Especially when it's with my Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 gals!  Did you know that yesterday was International Coffee Day? 

On top of that, they've got another one of my favorites as their sponsor; Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs of course, which is where this digital image is from.  If you love coffee, you need to go shopping here.

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs/Peace Love Coffee
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Crate Paper/Acorn Avenue 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval/oval scallop nestie, sequins, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

7 comments :

mulberry station said...

As soon as I saw the peace sign, I knew this had to be you! How are you doing? I hope well. You card is amazing as always! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

HEY !!! We used the same image. :) I love the card.
So very you! ;)

Joanna said...

Gorgeous! Great colors and I love that amazing phrase! I'm so excited every time I see your name pop up! Good to "see" you Jeannie!

Heide said...

Fantastic card, love the colors and papers. So glad that you could join us.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Hi my friend when Carol Dee used this image I said in my comments to her that you would love her card it had your name on it and now you've treated us with your wonderful talent and served us up a hot card too. Love your colours and design papers. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Sharon Basel said...

So happy to see you visit the old team Jeannie! When I saw this coffee image at FBD I thought of you with the peace sign. I absolutely adore the sentiment you created! It really is a terrific card. I hope you're doing well. I miss you!
Hugs, Sharon :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is just too sweet! I love the soft colors! (These colors remind me of all of the colors in the Fresh Brewed Designs shop logo ;) hehehe!!!) Love your mix of patterned papers and the sweet little gold sequins. Everything about this card is SWEET!!!

Big smiles,
Heather

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs