I'm Blue Without You ~

Thursday, September 18, 2014

We had a bit more rain here yesterday and of course some flash flooding to go with it.  Not nearly as much as last week, but everyone was sure on guard and a bit nervous about it too.  Umbrellas and raindrops are certainly on my mind, can you tell? :)

Happy Friday-Eve!

Stella Says Sketch Challenge No. 214
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps-Make it Snappy/Thinking of You
Card Base - Stampin' Up, with Kraft cardstock layers; DP - Old Stampin' Up?
Other Stuff -  ProMarkers, scallop scissor, embossing folder, rhinestones, burlap string, a button, foam tape, edge distresser, and white glue.

 

6 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Another gorgeous Jeannie design with the wonderful distressed edges and twine bow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

Oh how funny I used an umbrella image on my SSS card, too! Glad to hear you did not float away. ;)I love the color combination.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is too sweet! Love the mix of pale blues and kraft. Everything about this card makes me smile. So funny you chose an image to go with the weather ... you were having. If I were to choose an image for myself the past few days it would be a maid! lol!!!

HUGS!
Heather

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our Stella Says Sketch @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again .

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the distressing. thank you for joining us in our challenge at Catch the Bug!

Billie A said...

I love the color and paper choices for your card. Well done and great image. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stella Sketch at Catch the bug.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs