Flirty Flamingo ~

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

 
Hi there!  No I haven't floated away in all of the rain here in Phoenix!  Yikes, what a crazy day it was yesterday.  If you watch the news I'm sure you saw the videos of cars floating down our highways.  Driving a Beetle was not in my favor, but all is well again for me.  I know others are still dealing with a bit of a mess and my heart goes out to them.  Please send some positive thoughts their way.

I figured a bird with a bit of water of some sort would be fitting considering, and Pink Petticoat has a new set so of course ya knew I had to get it!  Have an awesome day!

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat-Flirty Flamingo
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket/Twenty-Three 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, corner rounder, sequins, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL that may be the CUTEST flamingo EVER! So glad all is well in your household. Hugs...

Kathie said...

Oh girlfriend I've been worried about you. Saw the news on TV about the flooding and thought this isn't right they don't get rain only wonderful sunshine. I'm so glad you're ok and didn't float away. Love your card I just adore flamingo's they're such a pretty colour. Take care and look after yourself in that beetle.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs