Fin-tastic ~

Monday, August 4, 2014

Meet Myrtle!  She's part of the new Mermaid digital stamp release at Fresh Brewed Designs.  Isn't she a stitch?  I'll have another one for you tomorrow, perhaps a bit more dreamy...so be sure to stop by and check her out!

Embossing Folder Stamping Tutorial

Digital Image - Myrtle/Fresh Brewed Designs
Card Base - Stampin' Up / Coral DP - CTMH
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, glitter pen/flower, embossing folder/ink/dauber/spray mister, doily, burlap string, a button, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 

8 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh Jeannie, I just love this. The background is stunning and I love the play on the words.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

HA! If I was a mermaid I would be Myrtle. ;) fun card. Hope your week is wonderful and you are able to stay cool.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOO CUTE!!! I love the colors, the doily and the super fun sentiment. The sequins are so sparkly and wonderful. Love the colors on Myrtle. She looks so happy and sweet. Her eyes just pop!
Everything about this card makes me smile :)

Thank you so much for being a guest for this release. You are AMAZING!!!

HUGS,
Heather

Marji Franklin said...

Isn't she wonderful? I love her, your card is great

Marilyn said...

I love this image, I really do. Your card is super!

Edwina said...

Great card! Your coloring is wonderful on the mermaid. I love the twine with the star button. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

bumblebee creations said...

I am loving your card, and I just love that mermaid, she is adorable!!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Okay, she's too cute and sassy! Love it!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs