Celebratory Coffee ~

Monday, August 18, 2014

I will have to admit that my circles are much bigger than the sketch circles. You just never know where a sketch is going to take you, now do you?!

A few of my crafty gals and I recently had a flower swap, and I'm using one of them here that I received.  I love the color of course, but especially that it's from a recycled phone book!

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 501
Digital Image - Saturated Canary
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - GCD Studios-Country Charm
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nesties, burlap string, a button, foam tape, and white glue.
 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

I love this. that is a Cool floral pretty. I think I even have some of the awesome floral DP in my stash.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs