Winter Friends ~

Sunday, July 27, 2014


It may be hotter than you know what here in my neck of the woods, but it sure was fun to create with this darling snowman.  This is probably the last holiday card you'll see here for awhile I think, but this little guy sure does warm my heart!  So, Happy Christmas in July one more time and in other words, you've got 5 months to shop!!

Digital Image & Sentiment - From the Heart Stamps/Winter Friends
FTHS - Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge
Card Base - Close to My Heart
DP - Crate Paper/Acorn Avenue 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Cricut/Art Philosophy-Snowflake, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, glitter pen, and white glue.

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Leave it to Jeannie to pair Sunny Yellow papers with a snowman IMAGE! I thought he was darn cute, too. Can't wait to see the next FTHS image. Have a great week. I will check in as soon as I get home and catch up on all my favorite blogger friends.

Imke said...

This is awesome, Jeannie!!! Love the DP and colors, the distressed edges and your layout- everything looks fabulous !!

Thanks for joining our SOTM July Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Ronah Auguste said...

I love it, a holiday card and a snowman too....yeah! You did an awesome job on this card as always.

Marilyn said...

What a great snowman image! I also really like that patterned paper and all the distressing.

Kathy said...

Wow, so adorable. Love all the distressing you've done, it's adds so much depth and texture. This is gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS monthly progressive challenge!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs