What's Poppin'? ~

Monday, July 14, 2014

When I saw this sentiment over on Create with TLC, I knew the perfect Bugaboo image that I had in my craft vault to use.  I knew it would come in handy one day!

Camera update...
I shopped around, which my heart was totally not into at all. I mean seriously I'd much rather be at Michael's or Bed, Bath & Beyond, if you know what I mean. I encountered some snippy little you know whats along the way who tried to tell me how old my camera was (it's 5 years old), and how the fact that I have an iPhone don't I know that it takes so much better pictures?  They were like lady you're wasting your time finding a battery, which is what most everyone tried to tell me I needed.  I really wanted to ask if they talked to their mothers in that tone, since I was old enough to be one of theirs.  I came home and found one online and it should be here in a few days or so.  I paid more for shipping than for the dang battery, and fingers crossed it is what my little silver dinosaur needs! So you've got another iPhone pic again today, which as far as I'm concerned looks like doodoo quite simply, at least to these old eyes or maybe I'm just being stubborn at this point, haha!

Happy Monday!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps-Corn
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - American Crafts/May Berry 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, kraft border, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


 

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL .. Oh Jeannie don't I know it! My little silver Dinosaur of a camera bit eh dust on Andrew's Birthday, Dec. 28th! It is NOT the battery. All photos are now blurry and only RED tones? We bought another. I hate it. Bob carries it in his brief case for work. I may need to find one I like. HA! Funny how set we get in our ways. When the 35MM camera was damaged in the fire we tried to replace it only to find out they where no longer being made! OMG. Now you can hardly find film if you have one anyway. It took awhile to get used to the digital camera, but I like being able to edit the photos before printing them now. I sure hope the battery is going to solve your problem.:)
Love the card. I made one also but used the image from TLC. I really like this cute corn from Bugaboo (why don't I have it already!?!?) LOL
Have a wonderful week.
hugs, Carol Dee

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I had an OLD CHEAP Kodak that I LOVED LOVED LOVED and a few years back it died and I got a NICE more expensive canon powershot . it works well... and I would never complain to my husband because he got me the more expensive one (Well the more expensive of the CHEAP cameras, lol!) and it takes not so wonderful photos. The kodak ... It looked like you could reach into the photo and touch it it looked so real. I wish WISH wish it still worked. Thanks for reminding me :) lol! Just kidding. I am sure we all have camera stories / issues. sigh.

I hope your new battery does the trick. I thnk your photo looks lovely. I would not have noticed anything different had you not mentioned it. Now I do see that it is not as clear and crisp as the others... but still BEAUTIFUL just the same. You can't make any of your work look bad... no matter what you take the photo with.

Sending hugs,
Heather

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Fabulous card!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs