Old School ~

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I wish I could have learned to type on a cute typewriter like this one instead of the old klunkers in high school we had.  Of course we couldn't wait to move on to the electric ones, ha,ha ~ wow were those the days way, way, way before computers! I do remember amongst the sea of girls in my class the one cute guy that was in there tho...now that's a good memory!

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat - Quirky Qwerty
Card Base - Stampin' Up
Gray DP - Crate Paper/Paper Heart Collection 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, embossing folder/ink/dauber/spray mister, circle nestie, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I wish I had held on to my manual typewriter! I only took personal typing. Good enough as I did not use my typing skills (or lack of) for any of my jobs.
Sweet card with more of the cool background papers you created.

Desire Fourie said...

Another of your beautiful unique designs. Loving the grey, orange and pink colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs