Hugs & Fishes ~

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!

My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our father's God to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright,
With freedom's holy light,
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God our King.
 
Peace & Luv ~ Jeannie

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Heehee that is the cutest red-white-blue card Ever!
And Thank you again for post all the verses.
Hope you day was fun. Hugs...

Jessi Fogan said...

A patriotic fishy card! LOVE it! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches - your card will be featured on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Jeannie! Good to see you again. Your card is adorable! What a fun, patriotic card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness how SWEET! Love the colors, the little sequin bubbles and the adorable fishy! LOVE this post.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs