Hey there Tiger ~

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Do you have a craving for Frosted Flakes now?  This
handsome guy's grin makes me smile, a little bit anyway.

I've got a camera that doesn't seem to want to work, hence no post yesterday, and a cell phone pic today.  I'm not a happy camper, but fingers crossed tomorrow I'll have something better for you!

Happy Friday-Eve!

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 496
Digital Image - Pink Petticoat (retired)
Card Base - Bazzil
DP - American Crafts/May BerryOther Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut stars, sequins, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

2 comments :

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HAHAHA!!! I am totally craving frosted flakes now! This is so super cute and fun. Love the mix of patterned papers.

Carol Dee said...

Awww he is Sooo CUTE. ;)
Loving the papers, too.
Happy Friday Eve.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs