Coffee Take 2 ~

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Coffee on a Saturday morning is never a bad thing, so I made some of these for a friend who asked for them.  I made the originals back in September of last year, which is hard to believe it's been that long ago already.  It was fun to made a few more of one of my favorites too!

Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket/Baby Jane 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, cricut/flower, polka dot embossing folder, burlap string, shimmer pen, a button, foam tape, and white glue.


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE this card. I think I have the TLC sentiment and I do have the DSB image. So how come I can never get a card to be this fabulous? You Rock! ;) O.K. so when are you coming to IA to give me some lessons?!?! LOL. Have a fun and relaxing weekend, big hugs...

Desire Fourie said...

Jeannie this is just gorgeous. I am really a big fan of your creative style which always such wonderful distressing and dimension.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs