Blender Blast ~

Saturday, July 5, 2014

When I saw the BE Inspired picture challenge at the Alley Way Stamps, I immediately thought that the tin looked like some of my very favorite MME's paper, but I wasn't sure how much I had left.  Turned out I just had a little snippet left, so I decided that I'd paper piece this blender to look like one of those pretty appliances that I'll never have.  Of course the other green with the polka dots was a given too, with this paper from CTMH.  Love this stamp set!

Stamp Set - the Alley Way - Kitchen Gadgets
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - MME/Blush 6x6 and CTMH
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval nestie, vellum, black ink, sequins, a button, burlap string, edge distresser, foam dots, and white glue. 
  
 

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Pretty blender would look nice in my kitchen! HA.... Fun card. Have a sweet Sunday. hugs...

{Chrissie} said...

This is a perfect take on the inspiration picture! This card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the BE Inspired Challenge!

Tanja said...

I can recognize the inspiration picture in your card. Sooo cool! Thank you so much for joining us at TAWS Be inspired challenge.

Christine said...

ha, that tiny bit of paper piecing is so cool! Great take on the inspiration photo! Glad you joined our TAWS Be Inspired challenge :)
Christine

Christine said...

ha, that tiny bit of paper piecing is so cool! Great take on the inspiration photo! Glad you joined our TAWS Be Inspired challenge :)
Christine

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs