Big Fun ~

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I've got a Summertime thank you card today, and I had to
share my burlap flower & pearl treasure I found at a recent CK convention that was here.  There are 15 of them in a packet with the pearl center for $2. I love it when I find a deal!
 
Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 316
Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Christine Adolph/Boho 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flowers, leaf punch, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love the Thank You card. Cute little whale. But I REALLY LOVE those burlap and pearl flowers!
What fun (and how very DANGEROUS) to go to a CK convention!

Cathy P. said...

So cute, Jeanne! Love the burlap flowers and the sweet image. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy xx

Debra Miller said...

Awesome card Jeannie - love your cards. They are always so perfectly put together. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

How ADORABLE. I love those burlap flowers?!? Such a sweet card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs