BFF's ~

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The challenge over at the Catered Crop is all about your
BFF's; your friends; your Gal-Pal's or whatever you call your circle of divas.

I dug out (literally) these stamps that are 5 years old that I'm using for the first time, which is another issue we'll discuss at a later date, and they seemed spot on for it.  I decided I'd be the one in the middle with the bottle. Who needs a glass?  So classy, I know...

Update 7/20/14:  I won!

Stamps - Unity
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Little Yellow Bicycle/Poppy 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, glitter pen, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeously creative. Your distressing is always wonderful and so too your use of twine.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda McClain said...

This is absolutely darling. I'm so glad you played with us again.

Carol Dee said...

OMG Those are some fun BFF's :) (Is it beer or a wine cooler in the bottle?)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, this is too cute... LOVE those images! A great BFF card... thanks for joining us for the Catered Crop Recipe Swap!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs