A Comfy Chair, a Book, and Coffee ~

Monday, July 7, 2014

This is me today on this glorious and fabulous Monday!  I'm taking an additional day off of work after a long holiday weekend and making it just one extra day longer for myself.  I don't have a poodle, but my little 8lb fur-baby will be right next to me today, just like this one is!

I LOVE the digital images at Ladybug Crafts Ink, so when I saw that they were sponsoring the Sketch Saturday No. 317 challenge this week, I squealed...just a little bit!

Have a great day!

UPDATE: July 12 - Top 3!!
 
Digital Image - Ladybug Crafts Ink/Coffee Nikki
Digital Sentiment  - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Basic Grey/Curio 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, CTMH dots, burlap string, a button, foam tape, edge distresser, and white glue.

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Lovely card and wonderful way to spend your day. A book, coffee and Bleeker! Have a marvelous Monday, hugs...

Dawn Lancaster said...

Love your card, I hope your me time was good!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just too cute!!! LOVE the colors and the super sweet image :) Add a yorkie and a couple (or more) pounds and that would be me :D

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Jeannie! Love the papers and the fun image! I would like to be there! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Niki Rowland said...

great card, love that image (it's one of my favs) and the distressing you've done. Thanks for joining us the week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs