Zing, Zing ~

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I tell ya what's amazing is this technique I had to try with embossing folders.  Yep that's homemade paper I just made here with some ink on watercolor paper.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to be experimenting with more of these this weekend, so you'll be seeing the ones that turn out anyways probably next week! 

Embossing folder stamping tutorial.

Happy Weekend!

Papers and ink - Close to My Heart/Smoothie and Lagoon.
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Other Stuff - Circle nestie, Cricut/vellum scallop circle, flower punches, sequins, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW,I love the Back Ground. Cool Technique. Pretty card.

Claire said...

A lovely card Jeannie. Hugs, Claire x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs