Party Animal ~

Monday, June 2, 2014

What a funny little animal so cute and all ready for a party!  I hope you had a great weekend, mine was crazy busy but awesome, and that you're ready to get this party...I mean week...started!

Have a Happy Monday....oh and Happy June too!

Stamp Set, Ink, Cork Star, Cricut/Art Philosophy cartridge (oval & scallop oval) and DP are all Close to My Heart.
Card Base - Bazzil
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, sequins, vellum, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute little critter. Love the colours and your trademark distressed edges.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carol Dee said...

OMG her is ADORABLE! Fabulous sketch , too. Love the card. :)

Christine Kiehl said...

So cute I HAD to Pin it! Thank you for sharing!

Marilyn said...

What a fun card and probably the un-scariest monster I've seen! Terrific layout and I like the cork star!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs