One for the Boys ~

Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm starting off the week with one for the boys.  This paper was made with an embossing folder that I haven't even used as such, but I my thought would be great to use for a more manly type card at the time that I got it.  I suppose then that it all worked out fine, at least in my mind anyway....haha!

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 494
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Authentique/Strong Collection 8x8
Ink - Stampin' Up - Close to Cocoa and Kiwi Kiss
Other Stuff - Embossing folder/ink/dauber/spray mister, burlap string, cork star (CTMH), edge distresser, and white glue.  

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Great guy card. Love the cork star. Have a wonderful week! hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs