My Alarm Clock and YOU ~

Thursday, June 19, 2014

These little cutie bugs, which are part of a new release at Fresh Brewed Designs, have certainly captured my heart and hopefully yours too! I love the eyelashes on this gal, and this paper I found recently seemed like a great choice for this adorable couple ~ notice the coffee cups at the top ;)

Happy Friday-Eve!

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs - Cutie Bugs in Love
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Random; Blue Cardstock - CTMH
DP - Little Yellow Bicycle/Feels Like Home 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, heart punch, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 
 

2 comments :

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just precious!!!! I love the awesome paper. The coffee cups are so sweet!!! And I love the sentiment you paired it with. Makes my heart skip a beat thinking about my hubby. :) <3
Happy Friday-Eve to you too!

Carol Dee said...

Cute buggie couple and LOVE the DP! Happy Friday eve

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs