Like a Good Bra ~

Thursday, June 5, 2014

A friend is uplifting and supportive, and I am so lucky to have some pretty special friends in my life.  This was the stamp set of the month in May from Close to My Heart, and this is one of those sentiment sets that will be used often.  I just love this feather paper too.  Let's face it, I just love Close to My Heart....and of course my wonderful friend Ronah who enables me to "have to have it!!"

Happy Friday-Eve!

All products except for the card base, which is Bazzil, and the burlap string, are Close to My Heart.

  
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Oh Dear, I will have to look up those fabulous feathered papers in my CTMH catalog. YOU and Ronah are such enablers. ;) Happy Friday Eve.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs