Hot Diggity Dog ~

Friday, June 13, 2014

Have you ever thought of using just part of your digital images, or any stamps for that matter?

Well I printed this one out way too big but decided to turn this mistake into something I could use by just using the lower half of it!  Why not, right?!

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 No. 17 (rotated)
Digital Image (partial) - The Stamping Boutique
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Crate Paper
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, heart die cut, a tiny pearl, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

 

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great idea and nice save :) When I saw that image it was *That's Jeannie and Bleaker!* :) hugs...

Heide said...

Wonderful job and great thinking! Love how this turned out. cute papers too. Happy to have you with us.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

mulberry station said...

The moment I saw this card I knew it was yours!! They all have that Jeannie touch to them. Love your card!! Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Great card girlfriend and what a great save just a brilliant idea, now that little sausage dog isn't looking up her short skirt I hope LOL. Love your distressed work and brilliant colours and design papers. Take care and hope you're having a wonderful summer. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

mypurplehouse said...

CUTE!!! I would never have guessed it wasn't originally like that - Great idea :)
Lyn

Joanna said...

I LOVE this!! Great call using part of it. Honestly, if you hadn't said, I would have thought that it was sold that way. So great to see you back. We miss your gorgeous creations!

Sharon Basel said...

I was just thinking of you Jeannie and then you pop in here with a fabulous card! I love how you used only part of the image - great idea and tip for all of us. It's always great to see your cards Jeannie and of course to have you in the challenges. Come back again soon!
Hugs,
Sharon

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs