Dragonflies & Coffee ~

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

If there's one thing that my blogland friend Carol Dee and I have in common it's dragonflies and coffee.  So when I made this embossing folder stamped paper over the weekend, it was obvious who I was making today's card for!  The large dragonfly is made out of another piece of the stamped cardstock as well, and of course I had to add in some kind of coffee treat so I made this little container, filled it, and made a tiny tag with another little part of the stamped dragonflies too!  It's going in today's mail girlfriend ~ Enjoy!

Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket/Tea for Two 6x6
Other Stuff - Embossing folder/ink/daubers/spray mister, cricut/dragonfly, flower & leaf punch, liquid pearls, sequins, circle nestie, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, white glue, and vellum for the treat box.

 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Oooo I am so excited to get this in the mail. :) That is one cool card. Thanks for thinking of me. Big Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs