Ahhhh....Saturday! ~

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Coffee, a cupcake, and my computer - What more do I need on a Saturday?  I played with embossing folders again this morning.  The checkered background behind her there is what I came up with when I stamped the folder with versamark and then chalked it. I didn't plan on making a red, white, and blue card when I started out but 'tis the season!!

Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe - No. 61 Challenge - Anything Goes w/chalk

Digital Image & Sentiment - DigiStamp Boutique
Card Base - Bazzil; Indian Corn Blue Cardstock - CTMH
DP - Teresa Collins/Stationery Noted/6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, embossing folder, blue chalk, circle nestie, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.
 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

How sweet, there is another chair there for my to join you! Love the cute and darling image. Have a fun and relaxing weekend. hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs