You Did It! ~

Tuesday, May 13, 2014



A graduation brings such hope for a bright and shiny new future, which is what this card is for.  The feather representing flight.  I wanted to keep it simple because since it's for a guy just getting out of college, I can only picture what may happen to not only this card but any he receives.  It's all about what's inside of it, right?!  To say that all of my co-workers and I were not proud of this kid would be an understatement!

I was completely inspired by this dreamy bit of gorgeousness!

Card Base - Bazzil
DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - Cricut/congrats & feather, distressing ink/dauber, burlap string, sequins, edge distresser, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Great masculine Graduation card. Sorry to hear the recipient is not going to appreciate it. :(

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs